Radication Ltd is a Northern Ireland family business established in September 1967. It has been in continuous operation since that date and has provided a trusted service for over 50 years. Thousands of properties throughout the province, including domestic, commercial, national and historic buildings have been satisfactorily treated for woodworm, dry rot and rising damp. As damp proofing and timber treatment experts, you can have peace of mind as we have completed over forty thousand contracts. We are proud to say that on inspection of several properties treated over thirty years ago none showed any signs of re-infestation.
A Fully Certified Service
Radication Ltd is a full member of the Property Care Association and as such is governed by its strict requirements as to the quality of workmanship and materials used on all our contracts. Work completed by us can be guaranteed in accordance with our usual standard procedure, helping you feel secure in the quality of our treatments.
Radication Ltd has the reputation of being the market leaders in the repair and preservation of all types of properties from private housing to historic and listed buildings. If you need a specialist survey for Woodworm, Dry Rot or Rising Damp Treatment, don’t hesitate to contact us today.
A First-Class Service With Competitive Prices
- Survey report and estimate by professional Surveyors
- Woodworm and dry rot completely eradicated
- Silicone high pressure injected damp proof courses
- Electro-osmotic damp proof systems
- Approved specialists for all kinds of grant work
- Specialist services for Building Societies and Building Contractors
- We use environmentally friendly chemicals
- Condensation control
- Tanking of basements